If you are interested in presenting a Workshop, Sharing Experiences Group, or Poster at the ICME-11 Congress, we ask you to submit a proposal on line by completing the following steps:
- Create a new user account by following the link Program contributors: login/create account and filling in the required information.
- Complete the registration process using the link that will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Login to your new account
- Go to the right menu that appears after login-in and click on the "Create Content" link
- Choose the type of proposal you wish to present: Workshop, SEG or Poster exhibition
- Fill in the required information
- Preview your proposal and if you are satisfied submit it for revision
However, if you are unable to submit your proposal on line, please send it by postal mail to:
Sociedad Matemática Mexicana
ICME Congress Secretariat/Proposals
Av. Cipreses s/n
Km. 23.5 Carretera Federal México-Cuernavaca
San Andrés Totoltepec, Tlalpan
14400 México, D.F.
Important note:Please send only one proposal for each type of activity. In case we receive multiple proposals from the same individual, we will only be able to take the latest one into account.
Create a new user account: Program contributors: login/create account